Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Comment on Blog

From: charlie ehlen
To: Velvel@MSLaw.edu
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 9:49 PM
Subject: Your blog

Dean Velvel,
Sir, this is in regards your current blog entry.
I agree that we need a real party of the people. All we have today are the two sides of the same "coin" that is the war party.
This former Marine, Viet Nam veteran is ashamed of what has become of OUR country. When the "decider" declares OUR Constitution, "that damned piece of paper", we are in for much less than anything that might appear to be democracy here in America.
As I have said on another blog, welcome to the new Amerika of W. Gump and company.
Well, we have outsourced just about every meaningful job not related to the government, look at manufacturing jobs as a case in point. We may as well outsource democracy also.
Iraq may get more democratic than America in the near future. At least they have enough people who are willing to fight for it. We have fat, ignorant "tube" watchers.
OK, so I may not be physically at many protests, this disability does limit me quite a bit. Not making an excuse, just a comment on reality.
I will do what I can to help you get some sort of true party of the people up and going. Realize that being physically disabled does not stop me from writing emails, letters, blogs, etc.
If you have the time and inclination, stop by my little blog.
http://bear47.blogspot.com
Thank you for your valuable time reading this email.
charlie ehlen
Glenmora, LA
p.s. How does one get "added" to the list to be able to comment directly to your blog?