Friday, May 19, 2006

Subject: Thanks!

----- Original Message -----

From: scott
To: velvel@mslaw.edu
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:24 PM
Subject: Thanks! and just a little note

Thanks Larry, your article really got me going! It was great fun to read. It should be noted that Auerbach thought a team of West, Robertson, Russell etc. would have beaten the "Dream" team of Bird, Jordan, Magic etc. High praise, huh? that's how great those players were. I'm glad that you bring up Robertson because he was just that spectacular and all without running with the ball. I too, hate to see the players just carry the ball without really having to learn the fine art of DRIBBLING! It drives me crazy, looks like a halfback running around the end. It's agony for me to watch. And Larry, since the NSA is probably monitoring our email maybe we can have them weigh in on who they think is the greatest. Perhaps Olajawon or..

Sincerely,

Scott