Thursday, March 03, 2005

A Heathen's Perspective

----- Original Message -----

From:
To:
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 4:16 PM
Subject: A Heathen's Perspective

Dear Dean Velvel,

A friend, fan, or student of yours invited me to join BlogLadder recently. Today the same person alerted me to Velvel on National Affairs, and hinted that a link from my small Weblog to yours might be nice. You'll find it above "Talking Points Memo" in the bloggers list at "Sites Worth a Visit" available by sidebar text link anywhere at http://heathenmonk.blogspot.com/. Please consider this email as my written permission to reprint any original content from my blog as you see fit, so long as a casual credit in the style of your choosing is included.

Best regards,
John Woodle aka "The Heathen Monk," Austin, TX